Invisalign Teen In Toronto
Toronto dentist, Dr. Jeremy Kurtz, is an Invisalign® Provider. As part of our treatment options for some of our younger patients, we are proud to offer an innovative orthodontics technology known as Invisalign Teen!
What is Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign Teen operates on the same principle as the standard Invisalign system, gradually straightening your teeth using a series of transparent aligners. Both systems effectively treat cross-, under- or overbites, widely spaced teeth, overcrowded teeth, and much more. However, Invisalign Teen offers additional features specially designed for the treatment challenges common with teenage dental patients, including:
- A Compliance Indicator, which ensures that the aligner is worn for the required 20-22 hours each day. If so, the blue dot on each side of the aligner will fade.
- Eruption control and root torque, which promote proper growth of new teeth that may appear throughout the course of the treatment.
- Up to a total of 6 free replacement aligners in the case of loss.
The teen orthodontics system also offers all the benefits of standard Invisalign, including:
- ✓ Improved self-esteem through a virtually invisible treatment, which no one will ever notice.
- ✓ Fully removable aligners that present absolutely no challenges to eating, brushing and flossing the way you normally would.
- ✓ Perfect comfort through the lack of irritating metal wires or brackets in your mouth, and fewer trips to the dentist for adjustments.
- ✓ Affordable pricing through a variety of financing options and health insurance coverage.
If you are considering Invisalign Teen, please do not hesitate to call or email our Toronto dental office today. You are guaranteed to love this treatment and your teenager will too!