Dr. Jeremy Kurtz is an Invisalign® Provider located in Toronto, ON. He has treated more than 1600 cases in total and treats over 100 new cases every 6 months.
Invisalign® – Custom Fit Series of Clear Aligners Reposition Your Teeth, Gradually Straightening Them into a Beautiful Smile.
What is Invisalign®?
Metal braces were once the only treatment used to straighten teeth. Today, Invisalign is a ground-breaking orthodontic technology, which utilizes invisible aligners – also known as clear braces – to correct misaligned teeth. Instead of wires attached to your teeth as with traditional braces, your teeth can be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear,allowing you to straighten your teeth without anyone’s knowledge.
- Invisalign® is removable,allowing you to eat and drink what you want during treatment.
- Invisalign® allows you to brush and floss normallyto maintain good oral hygiene, thereby eliminating the risk of plaque buildup, periodontal disease and tooth decay.
- The Invisalign® processhas been proven effective in orthodontic practices and clinical research across the nation.
Common Problems that Invisalign Addresses
- Crowding: When your teeth are too close together, they can become crooked and cause discomfort, difficulty cleaning, and lead to other dental problems.
- Spacing: Gaps between your teeth are generally undesirable cosmetically, but they are also a dental concern for increasing the chance of tooth decay.
- Cross-bite: When your lower and upper teeth are not aligned properly, it can cause difficulty chewing and lead to jaw and other dental problems.
- Overbite: Aside from generally being a cosmetic concern, overbites can also cause eating difficulties and other dental issues.
The Invisalign® Process
- 1During your first visit to Invisalign Toronto, a treatment plan will be mapped out with your goals in mind. Then, impressions of your teeth will be digitally taken in order for us to work with a computerized 3-D image throughout the treatment process.
- 2Kurtz will plan your tooth movements for your entire treatment timeline. You will be able to see a virtual representation of your teeth before, during, and after completion of the Invisalign process so that you know what your smile should look like when the treatment is complete.
- 3Based on your dentist’s precise treatment plan, customized aligners will be created with specialized Invisalign technology, for you to wear at each stage of your treatment. A full treatment typically includes 20-30 aligners per arch.
- 4Each set of aligners is worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- 5As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will shift slightly each week until they have straightened to their ideal position.
- 6You will visit Dr. Kurtz approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as initially planned.
- 7Total treatment time averages at 9-18 months, although this will vary for each individual case.
iTero ™ Scanner – Impressionless Scanning
For optimum care and patient comfort during the Invisalign process, Dr. Kurtz uses the latest technology, the iTero Scanner, to digitally capture the contours of your teeth. The result is highly accurate impressions and perfectly fitting aligners! Why is Invisalign even better with iTero? Click here to Learn More
AcceleDent® Speeds Up Invisalign Treatment by up to 50%
We offer our patients AcceleDent with their Invisalign treatment. AcceleDent is an electronic device that can significantly shorten the length of the clear braces treatment for orthodontic patients. Click here to Learn More.
If you would like to schedule your FREE consultation to discuss the Invisalign process and whether it is right for you, please contact us at Invisalign Toronto today.